This is a quick Cowboy Chili Recipe you can prepare in about 30 min. This make an excellent meal any time.
Cooking Cowboy Chili – April 16, 2021
This is my Quick Cowboy Chili Recipe and Corn Bread recipes you can find the recipes here https://theroguestavern.com/recipes/
This is a simple quick dinner you can have ready in about an hour.
- 1 540ml Can of Navy Beans
- 1 540ml Can of Black Beans
- 1 740ml Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 med Onion
- 3-8 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ - 1 tsp Rogues Death pepper Mix or your favourite hot pepper mix
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- In a medium pot brown the ground beef once done drain off the excess fat.
- Dice the onions and garlic and add to browned ground beef and cook until soft.
- Add all spices to beef onions and garlic and brown for a couple of minutes.
- Add Beans and tomatoes *Do Not Drain* just dump the whole cans into the pot.
- Stir well and simmer for about 30 min and serv with the Rogues Corn bread.